Careers at FP
There are many exciting opportunities to join the FP Mailing Solutions team!
If you want to work for an employer that is committed to the growth and success of its people and its customers, we encourage you to learn more about the wide variety of careers that are available at FP.
Open Career Opportunities
The Inside Sales Representative uses strong relationship building and fact finding skills to secure rental contracts from businesses for postage meters and related products or services through initial contact, sales presentation and closing skills, administrative documentation, and follow-up.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Learns the features and benefits of FP postage meters and related offerings.
- Understands the requirements of the rental contracts, promotions, call documentation, quotas, and compensation plan.
- Helps develop and constantly improves upon effective verbal and written scripts to use when contacting prospects and answering to objections.
- Contacts 40 or more prospective business customers daily with the goal of finding out about their mailing habits and how they currently are handling postage within their organization.
- Based on the needs of the business, explains FP postage meter advantages and details of a rental agreement with FP, including promotion terms.
- Documents calls in the Navision Customer Card by entering prospective business contact information, call results, and follow-up plan.
- Follows up with potential customers systematically to answer questions and encourage them to close the deal.
- Secures complete contracts from new customers, verifies data for accuracy and completeness, and submits contracts to the Inside Sales Director for review and processing.
- Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Prepares reports on sales activities.
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent or two years successful experience in a sales or related sales position requiring computer entry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity – Drive to make calls, follow-up, and earn money
- Able to manage time to successfully address multiple priorities
- Positive team attitude; willing to share successful methods
Efficient/accurate data entry, knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, ability to apply computer knowledge to FP’s Navision CRM system.
Salary & Pay
FP offers competitive pay along with a great employee benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, and vision insurance; 401-K; tuition reimbursement; and a generous paid vacation, personal, and holiday package.
Apply for Employment at FP Mailing Solutions
If you are seeking a new position in a fast-paced, challenging, high-growth (and fun!) environment and feel that you have the qualifications and background to contribute to the continuing success of FP – at the corporate level or the dealer level – we would love to hear from you. EEOC/M/F/D/V.
If you need help applying, please email HR@fp-usa.com.
Job Application Form
FP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FP Hours of Operation: 7:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m CST (Monday-Friday)