Careers at FP
There are many exciting opportunities to join the FP Mailing Solutions team!
If you want to work for an employer that is committed to the growth and success of its people and its customers, we encourage you to learn more about the wide variety of careers that are available at FP.
Open Career Opportunities
FP has launched exciting new digital solutions specifically designed to meet the needs of SMB Customers. We are looking for a talented candidate that excels at explaining solution benefits to both new customers as well as up-selling/cross-selling existing customers to this new product offering. The ideal candidate uses communication and fact finding skills to capture answers to key questions from businesses to identify a need for our digital solutions. The ideal candidate will also use administrative documentation that leads to the conversion of customers to our new digital solutions. In this position you will be selling FP products and services; which will include handling sales transactions and also administrative support associated with this portion of our business. You will work closely with other functions to support customer needs; this includes individuals from both our organization as well as several of our external partners, working towards common goals to better serve our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Become knowledgeable on the features and benefits of FP’s digital solutions and competitive products and offerings as well as basic industry knowledge.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate FP’s digital solutions to prospective businesses.
- Help develop and constantly improve upon effective verbal and written scripts to use when contacting prospects.
- Will perform outbound sales calls and emails including lead follow up, sales qualification and client account reviews to maintain and grow our portfolio of customers
- Meet and/or exceed daily outbound call quota of 80 or more prospective business customers.
- Based on the current needs of the business, convert them into paying customers.
- Document all lead activity in the CRM by entering prospective business contact information, usage, competitive information, call results, and follow-up plan.
- Systematically follow up with leads to answer questions and gather necessary information to complete the record and sale.
- Secures complete orders / contracts from customers, verifies data for accuracy and completeness, and submits contracts to Order Entry for review and processing.
- Prepare reports on sales activities: monthly, quarterly, or on demand.
- Understand the requirements of the contracts, policies, promotions, quotas, and compensation plans.
- Identify initiatives to be implemented within the department with the objective of profitably growing target prospects.
- Review, maintain and manage compliance to key performance indicators. To include, but not limited to, sales performance, call planning, forecasting, and opportunity management
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree minimum, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills / Competencies
- You must possess strong organizational and follow-through skills, have the ability to multi-task, be able to handle detailed work and foster relationships with our Customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with comfort in selling over the phone.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Navision is preferred, as well as a working knowledge is required specifically with Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and well organized while possessing strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and identify and resolve problems.
- Focused and self-motivated team player who must be able to work independently while handling multiple tasks and paying strict attention to detail.
- Competencies required for all FP team members: Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability.
Supervises and coordinates all Professional Services Technical employees to ensure teammates, customers and dealers are having an elevated experience at every touchpoint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Represent professional services to external audiences through various sales and marketing activities such as webinars, training sessions, and trade shows.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to promote professional services.
- Maintain roadmap for Professional Services offerings for all FP products including but not limited to Mailing Equipment, F&I, Addressing Systems, and Digital Solutions.
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to test and monitor technical concerns with new digital solutions in both beta and live environments and provide feedback intended to improve product viability.
- Provide oversight and direction on development of prospective offerings.
- Collaborate with product and support teams to transfer standardized offerings to general support.
- Manage and resolve issues and contribute to business unit/area development.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with sales team.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance for all FP products including but not limited to Mailing Equipment, F&I, Addressing Systems, Digital Solutions and any other newly introduced product offerings.
- Maintain and revise technical “White List” as needed to ensure proper functionality for all FP products.
- Directly supervises Professional Services Technical staff and related phone queues/email folders.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with FP’s policies and applicable laws.
- Provide regular individual and team quarterly performance reviews
- Develop and manage sustainable, profitable professional services model for Professional Services Technical team with monthly KPI targets.
- Takes ownership of and resolves escalated technical and/or software related grievances for customers and dealers.
- Provides clear and timely instructions to the Professional Services Technical team as needed to ensure goals of the department as well as the company are understood by all employees.
- Monitors and responds to questions asked though email or chat platform such as Slack by all employees related to technical or support issues for all FP products including but not limited to Mailing Equipment, F&I, Addressing Systems, Digital Solutions and any other newly introduced product offerings.
- Works directly with Management to ensure changes in process or procedures are clearly communicated to all customer or dealer facing staff and documented as deemed necessary in accordance with FP’s Quality Management program.
- Develops and executes job training materials necessary to ensure the success of new hire and existing Professional Services Technical/ CET Associates receive the appropriate job training to effectively perform their job duties.
- Coordinates ongoing training sessions to ensure existing Professional Services Technical / and CET employees receive continual training in all customer centric processes including those which are technical or software support related in nature.
- Responsible for Professional Services Technical call monitoring and to provide employee feedback on performance while seeking to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Recommends corrective actions to CET Manager based on employee and customer feedback.
- Works with other department heads as needed to provide customer feedback and improve overall experience for all FP customers and dealers.
- Oversees Professional Services Technical employee performance management including performance appraisals, rewarding, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Reviews call statistics reports daily/weekly/monthly and provides feedback to Professional Services/ Technical support employees.
- Handles all time off requests and time card review/approvals through ADP for direct reports.
- Creates Professional Services Technical support schedule each month to ensure call queue has appropriate levels of coverage from open to close.
- Ensures all employees are demonstrating REDCAP behaviors.
- Ensures a positive, fun, and productive working environment for employees.
- Facilitates team building activities as needed and fosters a culture that embraces teamwork with the CET.
Requires a high school degree or equivalent, 3 or more years in a detail oriented Customer Support role, and 1 or more years of experience in a team leadership or technical supervisory role within FP or outside organization. Some college is preferred.
The ideal candidate for this job must have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to listen and respond to other representatives and callers in a professional manner. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of FP processes, FP products (including but not limited to Mailing Machines, OEM Products, and Digital Solutions). The Professional Services Supervisor-Technical must be well versed in IT support functions such as troubleshooting connectivity issues, DNS server issues, IP addressing configurations, and basic networking concepts ensure proper levels of digital solution support can be achieved. This candidate must be dependable, report to work on time as expected, and able to ensure all customer/dealer facing employees work effectively with the rest of the company as a cross functional team with a common goal. Actively demonstrates and teaches staff how to embrace the REDCAP culture.
Requires accurate and efficient alpha-numeric data entry skills and proficiency working in a Microsoft Windows environment. Knowledge of Navision and Microsoft CRM is a plus. Basic knowledge of cloud based software applications and trouble shooting.
Prepares, refurbishes, and repairs the full line of electro-mechanical postage meters, folder inserter machines and related products for distribution to customers, paying close attention to quality and documentation of processes in accordance with company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Follows existing written procedures and processes and recommends specific changes for improvement when needed.
- Tests faulty equipment and applies knowledge and procedures to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Repairs or replaces all defective and worn components, parts, and wiring down to the board level.
- Fully aligns, adjusts, and calibrates new, repaired, and refurbished equipment according to specifications for optimum operation.
- Performs quality assurance testing
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure in a production environment.
- Communicates inventory replacement needs.
- Enters and maintains clear, accurate documentation of repair work, upgrades, parts usage, adjustments, testing, and other related information in system database as required.
- Completes required administrative paperwork.
- Participates in technical training on new and updated equipment and processes.
- Comply with health, safety, and environmental procedures and ensures cleanliness of the area
Associates Degree or higher in Electronics or related, and/or minimum 2 years successful, related on-the-job experience trouble-shooting electronics and electro-mechanical equipment, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
Proficient in data entry into a mainframe system and knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision).
Salary & Pay
FP offers competitive pay along with a great employee benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, and vision insurance; 401-K; tuition reimbursement; and a generous paid vacation, personal, and holiday package.
Apply for Employment at FP Mailing Solutions
If you are seeking a new position in a fast-paced, challenging, high-growth (and fun!) environment and feel that you have the qualifications and background to contribute to the continuing success of FP – at the corporate level or the dealer level – we would love to hear from you. EEOC/M/F/D/V.
If you need help applying, please email HR@fp-usa.com.
Job Application Form
FP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FP Hours of Operation: 7:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m CST (Monday-Friday)